Drumming up support for charity single
A keen drummer, The Co-operative Group Chief Executive, Peter Marks, thought it would be a fantastic idea to get a band together, named Angel Square.
Their charity single is "Greatest Day" by fellow Manchester based band Take That and was released to coincide with their debut gig on the 9th of December.
Help us reach our £5m target and download the single now, available from iTunes and all good digital music stores priced 79p.
In the words of Peter Marks: "We're really excited about releasing our charity single for Christmas. It really is fantastic and I would encourage everyone to download the single and see if we can give the X Factor a run for their money!"
- Talking Retail: Co-op Staff Release Charity Christmas Single
- Manchester Confidential: Co-op Names New Head Office Angel Square
- Co-operatives UK: Co-op Chief Drums Up Support For Charity Single
- News Insurances: Co-op Group CEO Peter Marks Drumming for Charity
- Civil Society: Co-op Chief Executive Launches Single To Support Mencap
- Mirror Online: Co-op Chief Drums Up Charity Cash